What is APSM ?
APSM is a very powerful but simple to use platform to help us manage our Process Safety Management program to perform audits, track recommendations, and other required PSM/ARM tasks. David Pasquini & Gordon HarrisPSM Managers, Dean Foods.
APSM created a software solution for a more complete PSM system to support leaders in foodservice, food production, logistics, and many other industries.
How does APSM work ?
- Everything you need : Manage every PSM and RMP element within a single management tool.
- Changing and improving : Customer feedback and requests allow for steady and consistent improvement.
- Helping you be successful : Our support team makes sure you get the help you need. MyUPMC
The APSM Software solution addresses ALL of the PSM elements, and ALL of the action items are visible to ALL of the users which creates a simple, unified, connected approach for any company to stay on top of all the PSM and RMP requirements – and most importantly – do it efficiently. And, best of all, there is a comprehensive scorecard to show everything top to bottom. All the elements, All the data. All the time. Active, dynamic, reliable data, available 24/7 from anywhere – in real time.
The features of our software platform have been fine tuned and improved over the past 25 years. It’s a solution that is nearly as old as the PSM standard itself. This means 25 years of experience, customer requests, enhancements, and depth that other PSM software providers simply cannot offer.
- Consolidated task engine : Integrated task engine consolidates and tracks action items from every facet of your program into a single tool with email reminders.
- MOC Wizard : Initiate, track, approve, document, and maintain every change to your process (including PSI and related attachments) for increased compliance.
- Equipment management : All the information related to your equipment at your fingertips including specifications, set-points, operating or maintenance procedures, schematics, and even pictures.
- Compliance tools : Libraries for PSI, P&IDs, MSDS, incident investigation calculator tools, MOC wizard and much more give operators and managers an effective solution to achieve company or plant compliance.
- Training : Learning Management System with complete control over training requirements, groups, content, testing, and reporting. Integration with equipment for SOP training.
- Maintenance management : All the information related to your equipment at your fingertips including specifications, set-points, operating or maintenance procedures, schematics, and even pictures.
- Continuous improvements : Effective management of action items, initiatives, corrective actions, safety observations, near misses, etc. to keep key individuals advised. Built in reporting and filtering aids in task management and closure.
- Non-compliance warnings : Equipped with non-compliance warnings that will be displayed in the event a procedure or policy is lacking certain steps or tasks based on OSHA guidelines and structure.
- Reporting tools : Multiple reports capture compliance status, training status, inspection history, SOP certifications, employee usage, work order history, MOC status, and much more.
APSM Login Guide
Click on the following link : https://app.wbbmportal.com/app/login/
Fill in your username and password. Click on the green login button at the top.
If you forgot your password, you can click on the text link “Forgot your password”. Then you will retrieve your password. If you have any problem, you can contact APSM support by clicking the contact support text link.