What is Booktaco ?
Book Taco is a highly engaging, inclusive, far more affordable alternative to AR that helps teachers manage, assess, and motivate student independent reading. The more students read, the more they earn in the form of game coins, cyber swag and virtual pet play.
With customizable avatars, interactive reading logs, books quizzes, writing opportunities, and Book Talk video submissions, Book Taco fosters student voice while making reading fun. Whether you’re administering a state student choice award program, school reading lists, Battle of the Books competition or summer reading initiative, Book Taco provides the perfect interactive platform for analyzing student reading data and motivating participation through sustained engagement.
- Create teacher and student accounts
- Quizzes and activities for Book Taco Recommended Lists – 30 titles
- Game coins awarded to students for book activities completed
- Student rewards page
- Basic reports
- Chat support
- Access to over 15,000 book quizzes – complete database
- Teacher and student custom book list creation
- Robust teacher, school, district reporting
- Create custom book quizzes
- School or district “Super User” accounts Hondafinancialservices
- Interactive student reading log
- Single Sign On Support
- Class and individual student messaging
- Import book lists – themes, state lists, shared between members
- Data export to PDF and Excel
- Book activity printables for custom book lists
- Priority customer support
- Individual student and group messaging
- Ad free experience
- VIP Training
Premium membership for 12 months :
- $84.99/yr 20 students
- $107.99/yr 25 students
- $129.99/yr 30 students
- $199.99/yr 50 students
- $388.99/yr 100 students
Book Taco is a premium program. The free version allows users to test the program before purchasing. The Free version is limited to Book Taco’s book list.
Booktaco login guide
First, click on the following link : https://booktaco.com/login.html
Click on the corresponding case, whether you are student, teacher, school leader. Then fill in your username and password. Click on the login button in green color. You will then access to all the features of booktaco.