What is Peoplenet Trimble ?
PeopleNet Fleet Manager is a fleet management software solution created by PeopleNet. Today, Trimble owns the platform. The software is still available as PeopleNet Fleet Manager to old PeopleNet customers. However, new users must buy it as Trimble Fleet Manager.
Trimble was founded in 1978 as a GPS navigation system. Since then, it’s branched into solutions including ELD and fleet management. Trimble purchased PeopleNet in 2011. Therefore, PeopleNet’s range of software is in the Trimble catalogue. As a result, Trimble is one of the largest fleet management providers in the country.
Trimble Fleet Manager pulls fleet data from sensors, ELD devices, & other devices. It gives back office an easy way to track equipment, trucks, drivers, and cargo. Fleet Manager works to give managers full oversight of fleet and driver performance. This enables fleet management and optimization.
What is Peopletnet Fleet Manager ?
PeopleNet Fleet Manager is a web application fleet management platform delivered as software-as-a-service. It’s targeted to small-to-enterprise business. Most users say that pricing is geared for mid-to-enterprise businesses.
The Trimble Fleet Manager web app links to devices and data sources. It collates data to create a single dashboard for fleet management. For example, Trimble links ELD devices, truck and equipment GPS tracking, dispatch management, and maintenance. Fleet managers can see, at–a–glance, how each truck in the fleet is performing, including safety records.
The fleet tracking platform includes many tracking solutions. For example: tires, fuel, driver, staff management, accident alerts, and real-time GPS tracking.
Peoplenet Trimble Login Guide
Click on the following link : https://www.pfmlogin.com/pfm-main/authentication/login
Fill in your company ID and your password, then click on the sign in button.
Integration Process of PeopleNet Fleet Manager
The PeopleNet Fleet Manager or Trimble Fleet Manager is a fully cloud application. Therefore, when you purchase from sales, they will set up a custom instance for you. The administrator must log in to set up the account, business details, and vehicles. Trimble offers several complete ELD solutions, such as the eDriver Logs and Trimble Duo, if you want to set up ELD under the same brand.
- Log into the administrator portal on any standard web browser
- Complete setup. Verify or Change any information the sales representative might have added. EMSCportal
- Add vehicles. You need VIN / OBD-II data. Trimble should auto-import vehicle make, manufacturer, year, etc. You may upload vehicle documentation during setup or at any time.
- Add drivers. You can upload driver documentation at this time.
- Add devices. This should be done from the vehicle. Here, you set up your chosen ELD device and log into the Trimble portal. Make sure an administrator is on-hand to respond to password requests.
- Your Trimble portal will change depending on which features and options you end up buying. This means you should always ask for custom support when setting up your portal.