What is PSEG ?
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2020): $50.1 billion
- Total annual revenues (2020): $9.6 billion
- Employees: approximately 12,800
- PSEG was ranked 318 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021.
What does PSEG cover ?
As a PSE&G customer, you can enjoy WorryFree Protection for your heating and cooling systems and major appliances and take the worry out of unexpected repair costs. PSEG plans are affordable and there are no charges or deductibles for covered parts or labor. Plus, you’ll be able to count on New Jersey’s largest team of skilled repair technicians for prompt, dependable service.
PSEG Login guide
Click on the following link : https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/user/login/
Fill in your username and your password, click on login button. If you forgot password, you can click on the forgot username/password link.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to pay your bill.
Contact PSEG Customer Service
*Please note : Email inquiries may take up to 2 business days for a response. If this is a Gas or Medical Emergency please do not submit a form. Please call PSEG Emergency Hotline at 1-800-436-7734, available 24 hours / 7 days a week. Dailypasslausd
If your request pertains to a Name Change or a Move In with required documents please upload documents at the bottom of this page.
Name Change: Needs one of the following documents:
- Valid Driver License
- Current US Passport
- Current Alien Registration Card (must have photo)
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship (must have photo)
- Marriage, Domestic Partnership, Divorce, Death, or Civil Union Certificate
- Court Order Legal Name Change
Move in Documentation: Needs all three documents below:
- Lease, Deed, or Eviction notice (for landlords)
- Valid Id
- Proof of previous address (utility bill, cable bill, tax refund, etc.)
Payment plans at PSEG
The Equal Monthly Payment Plan divides your expected yearly natural gas costs into monthly payments to minimize bills that fluctuate with the seasons, making it easier on your budget. We combine your gas use history, expected gas rates and weather reports to estimate your yearly gas use.